- Interviewer: Any advice for a 21-year-old who hates their job and has the possibility of traveling the world? And has a boyfriend that they like. (This is for a friend.)
- Rob Delaney: Go do it. Fuck him. Is he a guy in his 20s? Then he's the least significant type of person on the planet. A male in their 20s? Run in the opposite direction. Nothing he says matters; his fears, his hopes his dreams are garbage. Men in their 20s are the worst thing happening on our planet. Go, go to Uzbekistan, go to South Korea, just go anywhere he isn't because men in their 20s are bad for young women.
- Interviewer: So what do women in their 20s do?
- Rob Delaney: Masturbate. Date other women for a while. Use men sexually for a while but don't ever invite their opinion or be bound to them in any way.
"Jason has an incredible gift with crowds, he can really get down in people’s faces and connect with people directly; it feels real every time. letlive has a great message, and it’s one that touches the lives of their fans in so many ways. It’s about encouraging people to stand up and think for themselves, to believe in themselves and not just what they’re told. Jason puts so much of his own life out there, and that’s a big thing for the fans, for someone to show them that it’s okay to open up and deal with your issues. It’s a brilliant example. " [x]
- Rolling Stone: Did you know Frank Ocean was gay before he came out last year?
- Tyler, the Creator: Yeah, I was one of the first people he told. I kinda knew, because he likes Pop Tarts without frosting on them, so I knew something was weird. But that’s my nigga.